This Oreo Brownies recipe is totally out of this world! Just a few pantry ingredients for a fudge brownie stuffed with Oreos- or use a box mix!
What you’ll need for this recipe:
- Microwave safe bowl – These bowls are perfect for mixing up any recipe and are microwave safe. Get your [easyazon_link identifier=”B00LGLHUA0″ locale=”US” tag=”gogogogo03-20″]3-Piece Glass Mixing Bowl Set[/easyazon_link] here.
- 9×9 square baking pan – This [easyazon_link identifier=”B001PKUXN8″ locale=”US” tag=”gogogogo03-20″] 9 x 9 Inch Covered Pan[/easyazon_link] is great for any kind of baking. You’ll get some great use out of it!
- Rolling pin – A good rolling pin that will last, is a key kitchen gadget to own. Grab this [easyazon_link identifier=”B0091QO3RK” locale=”US” tag=”gogogogo03-20″]Adjustable Rolling Pin[/easyazon_link] to add to your kitchen utensils!
If you love these Oreo Brownies, you’ll probably also love:
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup flour
- 20 Oreo cookies
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- In a large, microwave-safe bowl, add the butter and chocolate. Microwave for 1 minute, then stir until the chocolate is fully melted and the two have created a smooth mixture. Add in the eggs, sugar, salt and vanilla and mix in.
- Add the flour and stir for 50 strokes until the mixture is evenly and thoroughly combined.
- Spray a 9x9 square baking pan with nonstick spray, or line with parchment paper.
- Pour in approximately ⅓ of the batter and spread to all four corners. Create one layer of cookies on top of the batter. Repeat with another ⅓ of the batter and another layer of cookies.
- Pour the remaining batter on top and evenly spread around the pan, making sure the cookies are all covered.
- Place the remaining cookies in a small sandwich bag and crush with a rolling pin. Sprinkle on top of the brownie batter.
- Bake for 35 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Allow to cool to warm before cutting and serving.