Posted by https://www.gogogogourmet.com/pea-salad/
© 2018 Go Go Go Gourmet. All rights reserved.
- 3 cups frozen green peas, thawed but cold
- 4 hard boiled eggs
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- salt and pepper
Toss together the peas, eggs, red onion and celery in a medium sized bowl.
In a separate small bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, sour cream, vinegar and mustard.
Drizzle the mayonnaise mixture over the peas, and gently stir to combine. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Chill in fridge for 30 minutes to let the flavors come together.
Loading nutrition data...