Posted by https://www.gogogogourmet.com/lobster-stuffed-mushrooms/
© 2015 Go Go Go Gourmet. All rights reserved.
Lobster Stuffed Mushrooms
- 2 lobster tails, rough chopped into 1/4-1/2" pieces
- 2 shallots, cut into quarters lengthwise and sliced thin
- 3 oz cream cheese
- 2 tsp Old Bay
- 2 T chives
- 1/3 cup shredded gouda cheese
- 8 oz mushrooms, stems removed
- Chopped green onions, for garnish
- In a small skillet, heat 2 T olive oil over medium heat. Add the sliced shallots to the pan and saute until caramelized.
- Add the lobster, cream cheese and Old Bay to the skillet and turn the heat to medium low. Stir frequently until the cheese has melted and lobster is partially cooked, 3-4 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in the chives.
- Place the mushrooms in a baking dish so the opening is facing up. Spoon the mixture into the mushrooms caps, then sprinkle with the gouda.
- Heat a broiler on HI. Place the mushrooms under the broiler until the cheese has melted, 2-3 minutes.
- Garnish with the green onions and serve hot.
Loading nutrition data...