If you’ve ever wondered how to cook pork tenderloin in the Instant Pot, wonder no more! This Easy Instant Pot Pork Tenderloin recipe is flavorful, quick and smothered in a creamy mushroom sauce!
This post brought to you by the Ohio Pork Association. All opinions and statements, as always, are my own.
Needless to say, with two young boys, a business to run and a household to take care of, quick and easy dinners are always my go to. And what better way to make quick and easy dinners than in an Instant Pot!
Have you discovered the fabulousness that is the Instant Pot yet? I’ll admit I was a little late to the party, but ever since I’ve had mine, I can’t use it enough!
Work ran late and little to no time to make dinner? Use the Instant Pot.
Want a soup that tastes like it’s been simmering all day without all the work? Use the Instant Pot!
Christmas is right around the corner, so if you don’t already have one, treat yourself!
Now on to the recipe! Pork tenderloin has got to be this family’s favorite cut of pork. It’s tender, juicy and full of flavor, so what’s not to love?
This pork tenderloin recipe is one of our go-to meals when needing something quick yet delicious. A riff on my Cream of Mushroom Chicken recipe, it’s topped with a creamy, delicious mushroom gravy that totally sends this recipe over the top! And with the help of the Instant Pot, this show stopping dinner is ready in under 30 minutes!
What to serve with Instant Pot Pork Tenderloin?
- I usually like to serve this dish with some sort of vegetable like broccoli or asparagus.
- I also like to serve it with a side of whipped mashed potatoes,. This completes the total “comfort food” package and is sure to please all! Rice is also great to serve with this, as the rice soaks up all that delicious sauce.
- If you make pork tenderloin for New Years Day like we do, you’ve got to have sauerkraut to go along with it!
Tools needed to make this pork loin Instant Pot recipe:
- This may seem redundant, but you obviously need an [easyazon_link identifier=”B00FLYWNYQ” locale=”US” tag=”gogogogo03-20″]Instant Pot[/easyazon_link] for this recipe!
If you liked this Instant Pot Pork Tenderloin, try these other easy Instant Pot recipes:
Easy Instant Pot Pork Tenderloin with Creamy Mushroom Sauce
- 2 pork tenderloins
- 2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 cups sliced portobello mushrooms
- 2/3 cup sherry
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch optional
- Dry the pork tenderloins thoroughly, then season with garlic salt, pepper and smoked paprika. Rub spices evenly into the pork, and cut in half (so they fit into the pot).
- Heat the Instant Pot on SAUTE. Pour the olive oil into the pot when HOT. Add the pork pieces to the pot and brown on all side. Remove from pot and set aside.
- Add the butter to the pot. When melted, saute the mushrooms until browned. Pour in the sherry to deglaze the pot. Scrape any browned bits off the bottom.
- Place the pork on top of the mushroom in an even layer, then dot with dollops of the cream of mushroom soup. Set the Instant Pot for HIGH pressure for 10 minutes. Allow to naturally release.
- When the pin has dropped, open the lid. Remove the pork and set aside. Whisk in the sour cream. Return the pot to SAUTE; bring the sauce to a simmer until thickened. If desired, you can whisk in 2 tablespoons of cornstarch to aid in thickening.
- Slice the pork and serve topped with mushroom sauce.