Posted by https://www.gogogogourmet.com/baked-spinach-artichoke-dip-phyllo-cups/
© 2018 Go Go Go Gourmet. All rights reserved.
Spinach Artichoke Phyllo Cups
The next time you make spinach artichoke dip, add a dollop to some phyllo cups to make these Baked Spinach Artichoke Dip Cups! This homemade spinach and artichoke dip is perfect for the holidays!
- 1 cup of well-drained, previously frozen chopped spinach
- 3/4 cup roughly chopped artichoke hearts
- 3 T cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise (I used low fat)
- 2 cups shredded 6 blend Italian cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 pkg 15-count frozen phyllo cups
- Preheat oven to 350F. In a mixing bowl, stir together the spinach, artichoke hearts, cream cheese, mayonnaise, shredded cheese and garlic salt.
- Spoon dip into cups and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven for 8-10 minutes, until filling is melted and the shells begin to brown. Serve immediately.
Loading nutrition data...