Posted by https://www.gogogogourmet.com/shrimp-scampi/
© 2015 Go Go Go Gourmet. All rights reserved.
- 3/4 lb thin spaghetti
- 1 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3 T butter
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 3 T chopped fresh parsley
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the pasta and cook until al dente.
- In a large skillet. melt the butter with 1 T olive oil over medium heat. Add the minced garlic and red pepper flakes to the butter and cook until the garlic is fragrant and lightly golden, about 2 minutes.
- Add the wine, lemon and shrimp to the pan and sauté until the shrimp are cooked through, 4-5 minutes.
- Use tongs to move the pasta, coated with the cooking water, to the skillet. Toss the skillet until the pasta is coated with the sauce. Toss in the parsley and serve.
Loading nutrition data...