Posted by https://www.gogogogourmet.com/chocolate-crinkle-cookies/
© 2015 Go Go Go Gourmet. All rights reserved.
Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 cups white sugar
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup confectioners sugar
- In the bowl of a stand mixture. beat together the cocoa powder, sugar, and oil with the mixture on medium speed.
- Beat in the eggs, one at a time. Add in the vanilla.
- Sprinkle the baking powder and salt over the mixture and stir in. Then add in the flour and stir together until evenly combined.
- Divide the dough in half. Place each half on a plate, flatten out to about 2" thickness, and put it in the freezer for about 45-60 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 350F and spray 2-3 cookie sheets generously with nonstick spray.
- Spread ¾ cup confectioner's sugar on a plate. Using spoons or a cookie scoop, roll the dough into 1" balls and roll them in the powdered sugar. Place them on the prepared cookie sheets spaced 2" apart.
- Re-roll any of the early cookies that have cookie showing through- you want the cookies to be completely coated.
- Bake the cookies 10-12 minutes, and allow to stand on the cookie sheets for another 3-4 minutes after coming out of the oven. Let cool on racks to cool.
Loading nutrition data...