Posted by https://www.gogogogourmet.com/brown-sugar-glazed-ham/
© 2018 Go Go Go Gourmet. All rights reserved.
Brown Sugar Glazed Ham
- 1 2/3 cup brown sugar, divided
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 tsp cloves
- 2 T whole grain mustard
- 2 T dijon mustard
- Preheat oven to 325 F.
- In a small saucepan, combine 1 cup brown sugar, honey, cloves and mustards over medium heat, stirring until smooth.
- Place ham in a baking dish. Brush the ham with the glaze. Spread the remaining ⅔ cup brown sugar over the top of the ham and press to adhere. Drizzle with more glaze.
- Bake for 10 minutes per pound, re-glazing every 20 minutes. Tent with foil if ham begins to brown too much.
- Let rest for 10 minutes before serving.
Loading nutrition data...