Posted by https://www.gogogogourmet.com/avocado-fries/
© 2018 Go Go Go Gourmet. All rights reserved.
Baked Crunchy Avocado Fries
Whether you are an avocado-lover, or just looking for a healthy side dish, this avocado fries recipe is for you! If you've ever wondered how to make avocado fries, you will be pleasantly surprised at how easy they are.
- 2/3 cup plain breadcrumbs
- 2/3 cup plain panko breadcrumbs
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 large avocado, cut into long, thin, square fries
- Dipping Sauce
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons cream-style horseradish
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- Dash cayenne pepper
- Preheat an oven to 375.
- In a small bowl, stir together dipping sauce ingredients and set aside.
- In a large, shallow bowl (or dinner plate), combine breadcrumbs and spices
- Dip each avocado slice into egg, then coat with breadcrumb mixture.
- Place on a baking sheet. spray the tops with cooking spray (or drizzle with olive oil). Bake for 15 minutes.
- Serve with dipping sauce.
Loading nutrition data...