I’ve never been a huge fan of sweet potato fries, even though I’m a huge sweet potato fan. It’s not so much that I dislike them, but if I have a choice between sweet potato fries and regular shoestring potato fries, I’m going with regular fries every time.
Cumin and Cayenne Sweet Potato Fries
- 3 sweet potatoes peeled and cut into 1/3" fries
- 1 T olive oil
- 2 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp cayenne
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 avocado mashed
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons cream-style horseradish
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon dried oregano
- Dash cayenne pepper
- Preheat an oven to 450. Line a baking sheet with parchment.
- Toss the potatoes, olive oil, salt, cumin and cayenne together until the potatoes are evenly coated. Spread on a baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes or until crispy.
- Dipping sauce: In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the avocado, mayonnaise, horseradish and spices until smooth. Serve with fries.