Looking for a quick no churn ice cream recipe? This is the best ever Peaches Pie No Churn Ice Cream! Made with real slices of peach pie, it’s perfect for summer!
So I wrote about how I knew there was no way I was going to eat a whole pie in less than a week before I went to see my in-laws for the All-Star game.
I neglected to mention the fact that my husband doesn’t really like peach pie, so I KNEW there was no way that it would all get eaten.
As I contemplated freezing half of it, I had a stroke of genius- I could chop up a piece or two and mix it in to an ice cream base and end up with a peach ice cream, studded with big chunks of peach and flaky pie crust. Since it’s summer, and no churn ice cream is having a “moment,” it seemed like the perfect solution.
While I had no idea if it will work or not, I figured it was worth a shot. It ended up turning out beautifully, and Jonathan was fairly obsessed with it once he tried it. It was actually the one thing that he thought was worth asking for by name (and since the alternative is usually whining, I couldn’t have been happier!). I can’t wait to try this recipe out with all of my leftover pie, although it’s hard to believe that such a thing could ever actually exist.
Also, if things ever go south and I have to enter into the adult industry, I want my name to be Peaches Pie.
Equipment needed to make this homemade no churn ice cream:
- The best part of this ice cream? It’s no churn and requires no ice cream maker! All you need is a stand mixer like this one and a loaf pan. And don’t forget a fun ice cream scoop!
If you liked this homemade no churn ice cream, check out these other ice cream recipes:
Peaches Pie No-Churn Ice Cream
Looking for a quick no churn ice cream recipe? This is the best ever Peaches Pie No Churn Ice Cream! Made with real slices of peach pie, it's perfect for summer!
- 2 cups cream
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/3 peach pie (2 slices)
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, whip the cream until thickened (but before it becomes whipped cream).
- With the mixer running add the milk, sweetened condensed milk, and vanilla (plus 2 T vodka or peach schnapps, optional, to keep it scoopable). Pour into a metal loaf pan, and place in freezer for one hour.
- Roughly chop two pieces of peach pie. Remove the pan from the freezer and stir in the pie.
- Return to the freezer and freeze until solid.
Loading nutrition data...