Equipment needed to make this homemade no churn ice cream:
- The best part of this ice cream? It’s no churn and requires no ice cream maker! All you need is a stand mixer like this one and a loaf pan. And don’t forget a fun ice cream scoop!
If you liked this homemade no churn ice cream, check out these other ice cream recipes:
Peaches Pie No-Churn Ice Cream
- 2 cups cream
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/3 peach pie 2 slices
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, whip the cream until thickened (but before it becomes whipped cream).
- With the mixer running add the milk, sweetened condensed milk, and vanilla (plus 2 T vodka or peach schnapps, optional, to keep it scoopable). Pour into a metal loaf pan, and place in freezer for one hour.
- Roughly chop two pieces of peach pie. Remove the pan from the freezer and stir in the pie.
- Return to the freezer and freeze until solid.