Posted by https://www.gogogogourmet.com/dark-chocolate-cherry-croissant-bread-pudding/
© 2015 Go Go Go Gourmet. All rights reserved.
Dark Chocolate Cherry Croissant Bread Pudding
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup milk
- 3/4 cup cream
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 T kirsch (cherry flavored brandy, optional)
- 6-7 large croissants, cut into 2" pieces
- 1 lb fresh cherries, depitted
- 4 oz bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 375F.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the cream, milk, eggs, vanilla and kirsch.
- Spray a 13 x9 baking dish with nonstick spray. Then add the croissant pieces, cherries, and chocolate to the pan.
- Pour the custard evenly over the top of the croissant pieces, then gently stir to coat.
- Cover the pan with foil and bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes. Uncover; bake for an additional 30 minutes.
Loading nutrition data...