Posted by https://www.gogogogourmet.com/dark-chocolate-cherry-croissant-bread-pudding/
© 2015 Go Go Go Gourmet. All rights reserved.
Dark Chocolate Cherry Croissant Bread Pudding
This Dark Chocolate Cherry Croissant Bread Pudding is the best croissant bread pudding recipe! Fresh cherries and dark chocolate come together for the best flavor combo!
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup milk
- 3/4 cup cream
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 T kirsch (cherry flavored brandy, optional)
- 6-7 large croissants, cut into 2" pieces
- 1 lb fresh cherries, depitted
- 4 oz bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 375F.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the cream, milk, eggs, vanilla and kirsch.
- Spray a 13 x9 baking dish with nonstick spray. Then add the croissant pieces, cherries, and chocolate to the pan.
- Pour the custard evenly over the top of the croissant pieces, then gently stir to coat.
- Cover the pan with foil and bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes. Uncover; bake for an additional 30 minutes.
Loading nutrition data...