Tools needed to make this recipe:
- All you really need for this recipe is a nice [easyazon_link identifier=”B0001MSEQ4″ locale=”US” tag=”gogogogo03-20″]ice cream scoop[/easyazon_link] and some fancy [easyazon_link identifier=”B000RZTJ0A” locale=”US” tag=”gogogogo03-20″]soda glasses[/easyazon_link] to serve them in.
If you liked this Chocolate Ice Cream Soda, check out these other delicious chocolate recipes:
- Fried Tempura Ice Cream with Mint Chocolate Truffles
- Chocolate Eclairs
- Dark Chocolate Fudge Frosting
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Cups
Chocolate Ice Cream Soda
- 2 scoops ice cream
- 6 oz. chilled club soda
- 1/4 cup chocolate syrup
- Place the ice cream in a tall ice cream glass, and pour the club soda over.
- Drizzle with the chocolate syrup and give a quick stir.