Looking for a new summer drink? A fresh pineapple cocktail doesn’t get any more refreshing than this Pineapple Mojitos recipe!
I feel like this blog could end up being about 1/3 mojitos by the end of the summer.
Safe to say from my painkillers, the pineapple infused rum was a total hit.
However, I was left with a problem (well, not a real problem)-what to do with this pineapple that I used for the infusion. Of course, I could’ve just thrown it away, but it seemed like a terrible waste. I knew there had to be a good way to use it in yet another cocktail, and I came up with the thought of muddling it into a Mojito for an extra rum punch.
You get bonus points if you make some more pineapple infused rum and use that too. These were delicious! They had just a hint of pineapple to lend a little tropical sweetness to my favorite warm-weather refresher.
P.S. That rum-infused pineapple DEFINITELY added an additional kick!
How to make a pineapple mojito
The recipe is really so simple. All you have to do is add the lime, mint, pineapple and simple syrup and muddle together. Add some ice and rum, and then top with club soda and voila! You have yourself a pineapple mojito! A simple, refreshing and tropical drink that is perfect for any summer gathering.
If you liked this pineapple mint mojito, you’ll also love these other mojito recipes:
Tools needed to make these fresh pineapple mojitos:
- All you really need for this recipe is a [easyazon_link identifier=”B0129CB6G8″ locale=”US” tag=”gogogogo03-20″]muddler[/easyazon_link] and a nice [easyazon_link identifier=”B000NSIF9C” locale=”US” tag=”gogogogo03-20″]set of glasses[/easyazon_link] to serve these pretty cocktails in!
- 3 lime wedges
- 5-6 mint leaves
- 1/4 cup rum-infused pineapple
- 1 oz simple syrup
- 3 oz pineapple-infused rum
- club soda
- In a glass, muddle together the lime, mint, pineapple and simple syrup.
- Fill the glass with ice and pour over the rum. Top with club soda. Serve.