Pesto Garlic Cheese Bread (Pull Apart Crack Bread)
- 1 loaf crusty bread
- 1/4 c basil pesto
- 3 T- 1/4 c garlic bread spread
- 1-1/2 cups 6 blend Italian cheese shredded (depending on the size of your loaf)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Use a bread knife to make diagonal cuts across the bread. Repeat, with the second set of cuts at a 90 degree angle to the first set.
- Use an offset spatula to spread garlic bread spread in all cuts made. Repeat with the pesto, but only spread between one set of cuts.
- Push the cheese in between the cut pieces of bread. Spread a thin layer of garlic spread over the top of the bread.
- Wrap in foil and bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes, until cheese has melted.