Posted by https://www.gogogogourmet.com/perfect-christmas-almond-spritz-cookies/
© 2018 Go Go Go Gourmet. All rights reserved.
Perfect Christmas Almond Spritz Cookies
This Almond Spritz Cookies recipe is the best cookie press dough recipe! Liven up your cookie trays with these Christmas spritz cookies!
- 8 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- Candied cherries, for decorating
- Colored sugar, for decorating
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Mix in the egg and extracts. Add in the flour and stir until combined.
- Load the dough into a cookie press, fitted with choice of disk.
- Press the cookies out onto ungreased cookie sheets. Decorate with cherries and sugar as desired.
- Bake in preheated oven for 6 minutes, or until just beginning to turn golden around the bottom edges. Leave on cookie sheets for additional two minutes, then remove to wire racks to finish cooling.
Loading nutrition data...