Posted by https://www.gogogogourmet.com/oven-roasted-turkey-breast/
© 2018 Go Go Go Gourmet. All rights reserved.
Oven Roasted Turkey Breast
Whether you're cooking for a small group for Thanksgiving or just craving turkey for dinner, this Oven Roasted Turkey Breast is the best!
- 1 4 lb turkey breast, skin on
- 4 T butter
- salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 425F.
- Dry the turkey inside and out. Rub the butter all over the outside of the turkey. Loosen the skin from the meat and rub butter underneath. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place the prepared turkey breast in a baking dish. Cook in preheated oven for approximately 15 minutes.
- Reduce the oven temperature to 350F and roast for 45-60 minutes, or until a meat thermometer registers 165. Cover the breast with aluminum foil if it begins to get too brown.
- Remove the turkey from the oven, cover with aluminum foil, and rest for 15-20 minutes.
- To carve: slice down the center breast bone, then around to remove the breast. Cut crosswise into slices. Repeat on the following side.
Loading nutrition data...