Posted by https://www.gogogogourmet.com/lobster-shrimp-risotto/
© 2015 Go Go Go Gourmet. All rights reserved.
Lobster & Shrimp Risotto
- 4 T butter
- 1 cup arborio rice
- 1 small onion, diced (about 2/3 cup)
- 3/4 c dry white wine
- 1 quart stock or broth (chicken, vegetable, or seafood)
- 1/2 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 lobster tail, meat removed and roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 T chives, chopped
- 1 T parsley, chopped
- In a large deep skillet over medium heat, add the butter and 2 T olive oil. Add the onion and the rice. Saute until the onion has softened and the rice is translucent through the middle.
- Add the white wine and deglaze the pan, cooking until the wine is nearly gone.
- One cup at a time, ladle the stock into the rice. Wait until all the stock is nearly fully absorbed before adding the next cup.
- When the last cup of stock is added, add the seafood as well, and allow it to cook in the stock. [Note: If the rice is not al dente at this point, don't add the seafood yet, as you don't want it to be overcooked. Plan on adding additional stock, broth or water. I seem to use a different amount of liquid every time I make this.]
- Stir in the cheese, herbs, and remaining 2 T butter. Serve at once.
Loading nutrition data...