The marinade for this Lemon Pepper Chicken is super easy and makes the juiciest chicken ever! A grilling recipe the whole family will love.
If you’re looking for a super simple recipe to throw on a grill this summer, look no further than this grilled lemon pepper chicken. With only three ingredients (which you should already have, at least if you’re anything like me) plus a cut up chicken, you can end up with a dinner that is moist and bursting from flavor.
Jonathan actually devoured his chicken leg with no prompting whatsoever, and Dave remarked to me how juicy the chicken was. I love it because there is almost no cleanup- just pitch your marinade bag and throw your grilling tongs in the dishwasher.
Baby, its summer- I have better things to do than dishes!
If you like this grilled lemon pepper chicken, be sure to check these out:
- Grilled Flank Steak and Chicken Fajitas
- Sweet Heat Grilled Balsamic Marinated Flank Steak
- Root Beer BBQ Sauce
- 1 1/2 cups Italian salad dressing
- 2 T balsamic vinegar
- 3 T lemon pepper seasoning
- 1 chicken, cut into 8 pieces
- In a large Ziploc bag, combine all ingredients. Marinate for at least 8 hours or overnight.
- Preheat a grill over medium high heat. Add the chicken to the grill skin side down, reduce heat to medium low and cook until the skin is crispy and browned, about 10 minutes. Turn over and continue grilling until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 170F, about 15 minutes more.