Posted by https://www.gogogogourmet.com/easy-pesto-pasta-salad/
© 2018 Go Go Go Gourmet. All rights reserved.
Easy Pesto Pasta Salad with Grilled Chicken
This basil Pesto Pasta Salad with Grilled Chicken recipe is the perfect dish for summer! Making a pasta salad with pesto sauce makes for an incredibly fresh flavor. With ingredients like arugula, baby spinach and pesto, you just can't go wrong!
- 1 chicken breast
- 1/4 C Italian dressing
- 1 lb rotini
- 1/4 C pesto
- 1/3 C mayo
- 1 C baby arugula
- 1 C baby spinach
- Let chicken breast marinate in a bowl with Italian dressing for at least 2 hours.
- Cook rotini according to package instructions.
- Drain pasta and chill in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Grill chicken over medium heat.
- Stir mayo and pesto together until combined.
- Combine chilled pasta, baby arugula, baby spinach in a mixing bowl.
- Toss ingredients in the mayo and pesto mixture.
- Top with grilled chicken.
Loading nutrition data...