This Spinach Artichoke Dip One Pot Pasta is the perfect dinner for busy weeknights! Fresh tortellini is cooked in a creamy, cheesy sauce with chicken.
Go to any restaurant, and at this point, you’re apt to find Spinach Artichoke Dip on the menu.
I can’t fault them; it’s totally delicous and one of my personal favorites. Creamy, cheesy, with just enough spinach and artichokes that I can justify it to myself as “not totally unhealthy.”
In fact, my Spinach & Artichoke Phyllo Cups are one of my most popular blog recipes on Pinterest- not to mention a frequent feature at our parties and get-togethers.
After having it (yet again) when we were out recently, I decided that I thought it would make an excellent sauce for an easy weeknight dinner option. I threw some Tyson® Refrigerated Fully Cooked Chicken into the pan as well for an easy protein option that always goes over well in our house.
I love the Fully Cooked Chicken products from Tyson Foods, Inc. . I started buying them when Michael was starting out on solid foods- it was always so great to have a ready-cooked protein option in the fridge. They (Tyson) actually just changed their package to include a resealable zip top and a bigger capacity, which means I have more opportunities for a last-minute dinner option.
I’ve even got my mom hooked on it too! I have been known to throw together paninis, toss it with some buffalo sauce and throw it in a salad, and pitch it into a pan of easy pasta for a last minute option when I have zero dinner plans. Don’t forget your $1 Off Coupon! Save $1 on any ONE (1) Tyson® Refrigerated Fully Cooked Chicken!
Which brings me back to this delicious one pot pasta dish. This dish uses just a few simple ingredients and is ready in 15 minutes- honestly probably even less than that. Fresh pasta eliminates the need to actually boil it- it can just quickly cook in the sauce! I used frozen chopped spinach in this (as well as artichokes) because I usually keep a bag of each in the freezer for dinner time emergencies. You could use fresh spinach if you chose, as well as bottled or fresh artichoke hearts.
For a limited time, this mealtime saver is on sale at Publix!
If you like this Spinach Artichoke Dip One Pot Pasta Recipe:
Spinach Artichoke Dip One Pot Pasta
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup cream
- 2 oz cream cheese
- 16 oz package fresh tortellini pasta
- 1 cup frozen chopped spinach thawed and well-drained
- 1 cup frozen artichoke hearts chopped
- 12 oz bag Tyson Fully Cooked Chicken Strips
- 2 cups shredded Italian blend cheese
- 1 roma tomato chopped (optional)
- In a large, deep skillet, melt the butter over medium heat. Add the garlic and sauce until golden and fragrant.
- Pour in the milk and cream and whisk in the cream cheese. Stir in the pasta and cook for 5 minutes.
- Fold in the spinach, artichokes and chicken and cook for 2-3 minutes, until heated through. Sprinkle the cheese over top and stir in until fully melted. Top with chopped tomatoes, if desired, and serve immediately.
- Name (required)
- Email (required)