Posted by https://www.gogogogourmet.com/apple-dump-cake/
© 2019 Go Go Go Gourmet. All rights reserved.
Easy Apple Dump Cake
Fall desserts don't get any better than this simple Apple Dump Cake recipe! With only a handful of ingredients, you are going to fall in love with this easy dump cake!
- 2 cans apple pie filling
- 1 box crumb cake mix (with brown sugar cinnamon topping)
- 1 stick melted butter (melted)
- 4 tablespoons cold butter (cubed)
- Pour two cans of apple pie filling into a 9x13 baking dish sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- Pour one box of crumb cake mix on top of the apple filling.
- Drizzle one stick of melted butter on top of the cake mix.
- Next, sprinkle the package of brown sugar cinnamon topping on top.
- Top with four tablespoons of cubed butter, spaced evenly.
- Bake at 375° for 45 minutes.
- Allow to cool for 20 minutes.
- Serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
Loading nutrition data...