This Sunset Sparkling Easy White Sangria is the best easy white sangria recipe! With moscato, prosecco and fresh juice, this is a summer cocktail you don’t want to miss!
Oh sangria, how I love you so.
When we hosted our Christmas party last December, we received several bottles of Moscato as hostess gifts. Now, don’t get me wrong, I am always grateful for a gift of wine, but I am not necessarily a huge fan of sweet wines.
This may partially be due to the fact that I once used riesling in a white wine pasta sauce recipe when I was learning to cook. It was literally so terrible (not to mention COMPLETELY inedible) that I haven’t been able to drink riesling since.
After Michael was born, my mother-in-law came to visit for a week. It happened to be absolutely ungodly hot that week, so after we came home from the beach one day, I decided a glass of super cold, crisp and refreshing sangria was called for. After everyone got cleaned up, I threw together a pitcher of this and we all headed outside into the hot, humid, Florida evening.
This sangria crushed it, as my husband would say. It did a wonderful job of being freshly sweet, while not being overpowering, and packing quite a punch. I loved what the St. Germain (elderflower liqueur) added to it as well.
There were no leftovers.
If you liked this easy white sangria recipe for a crowd, you’ll also love these sangria recipes:
- Favorite Red Wine Sangria
- Sparkling Double Apple Cider Fireball Sangria
- Champagne Limoncello Sangria
- Best Rainbow Sangria
Easy Sunset Sparkling White Sangria
- 1 750 ml bottle Moscato wine
- 1 750 ml bottle Prosecco
- 1 cup elderflower liqueur
- 2 cups pineapple orange juice
- Frozen sliced strawberries for serving
- In a pitcher, stir together the wine, Prosecco, liqueur and juice.
- Fill glasses with ice and frozen strawberries. Pour sangria over and serve.