Posted by https://www.gogogogourmet.com/spicy-jalepeno-spinach-cheese-dip/
© 2018 Go Go Go Gourmet. All rights reserved.
Spicy Jalepeño Spinach Cheese Dip
- 8 oz block cream cheese, softened
- 8 oz block pepperjack cheese, shredded
- 10 oz frozen leaf spinach, thawed and well drained
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 jalapeños, 1 sliced and 1 seeded, cut in half lengthwise and then sliced crossways
- 1 small roma tomato, chopped
- Tortilla chips, for serving.
- Preheat an oven to 350F.
- Mix together the cheeses, spinach, onion and seeded, chopped jalepeno until well-combined.
- Bake in small oven safe skillet or dish (I used 2 6" cast iron skillets) for 25 minutes, or until melted and golden brown on top. Top with some chopped tomatoes and sliced jalepeno rounds. Serve with tortilla chips.
Loading nutrition data...