Slow Cooker White Chicken Chili
- 2 bone-in skinless chicken breasts
- 1 large onion chopped
- 3 ribs celery chopped
- 2 red or orange bell peppers seeded and chopped
- 1 can fire roasted green chiles drained
- 1 T cumin
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 2 cans chicken broth
- 3 cans great northern beans drained and rinsed
- 1 cup corn
- Cilantro sour cream, cheese, lime wedges
- Place chicken, onion, celery, bell peppers, chiles, spices and chicken broth in a crock pot.
- Cook on LOW for approximately 6 hours.
- Remove the chicken from the soup and shred.
- Mash half of the drained beans until chunky. Add mashed beans, whole beans, shredded chicken and corn to the slow cooker and cook for another hour. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Ladle into bowls and top with choice of accompaniments.