Posted by https://www.gogogogourmet.com/peaches-pie-no-churn-ice-cream/
© 2018 Go Go Go Gourmet. All rights reserved.
Peaches Pie No-Churn Ice Cream
Looking for a quick no churn ice cream recipe? This is the best ever Peaches Pie No Churn Ice Cream! Made with real slices of peach pie, it's perfect for summer!
- 2 cups cream
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/3 peach pie (2 slices)
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, whip the cream until thickened (but before it becomes whipped cream).
- With the mixer running add the milk, sweetened condensed milk, and vanilla (plus 2 T vodka or peach schnapps, optional, to keep it scoopable). Pour into a metal loaf pan, and place in freezer for one hour.
- Roughly chop two pieces of peach pie. Remove the pan from the freezer and stir in the pie.
- Return to the freezer and freeze until solid.
Loading nutrition data...