Posted by https://www.gogogogourmet.com/no-bake-smores-pie/
© 2016 Go Go Go Gourmet. All rights reserved.
No Bake Smores Pie
- Two packages of 10 graham crackers
- 8 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 package Hershey’s chocolate pudding (for homemade, see here)
- 2 cups milk
- 2 1/2 cups heavy cream, divided
- 1 1/2 cups bittersweet chocolate chips
- 3 egg whites
- 1 jar marshmallow fluff
- In the bowl of a food processor, pulverize graham crackers until fine crumbs form. Drizzle in the melted butter with the machine running and pulse until the crumbs are evenly covered in butter. Press into the bottom and 2 inches up the sides of a 9″ springform pan.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the pudding mix and 2 cups milk for approximately 90 seconds. In a separate bowl, whip 1 cup of the cream using a hand mixer or immersion blender until soft peaks form. Fold into the prepared pudding, ⅓ at a time. Pour into the prepared crust.
- Microwave the remaining cream for 90 seconds or until hot. Carefully pour in the chocolate chips and allow to sit for 30 seconds, then stir until chocolate chips are fully melted. Carefully pour over the mousse and smooth to the edges with an offset spatula. Place in fridge to set for one hour.
- Beat the egg whites with a hand-held mixer (and clean beaters) until soft peaks form. Spoon in the marshmallow fluff, then beat on high until stiff peaks form. Remove the pie from the fridge and top with the marshmallow meringue, swirling decoratively. Using a kitchen torch, brulé the meringue to a golden brown. Serve.
Loading nutrition data...