This easy Grilled Honey Mustard Chicken is the best honey mustard chicken recipe! Made with a delicious and flavorful honey mustard marinade, it’s a grilled chicken recipe that can’t be beat!
I don’t know about you, but I love grilling season. While I usually go for an easy grilled chicken recipe, the options are really endless. One of my absolute favorite grilled chicken recipes is this easy grilled honey mustard chicken.
This is a fantastically delicious and simple recipe for a last-minute dinner where you have no clue what to make, you’re tired, you don’t want to do dishes, and you have some chicken. They don’t make recipes easier than this. Just be mindful that your grill is on low to medium-low when you start basting the sauce on, otherwise your chicken will char from the sugar burning.
The honey mustard sauce is to die for! It soaks into the chicken while still on the grill to provide a mouthwatering. flavor.
Equipment needed to make this easy Honey Mustard Chicken recipe:
- Grill Tools Set – This grilling tool set is a must-have for all of your grilling needs!
- Meat Thermometer – This meat thermometer is great for making sure your chicken is grilled to perfection.
- Grilling Sheet – These non-stick grilling mats help to make clean up super easy.
Recipes related to this Honey Mustard Grilled Chicken recipe:
- Grilled Lemon Pepper Chicken
- Crispy Baked Chicken Thighs with Bacon and Creamy Mustard Sauce
- Honey Garlic Chicken Thighs
- 1/2 bone in chicken, cut into thigh/leg and breast/wing
- 1 T rotisserie seasoning
- 1/4 cup dijon mustard, either grainy or smooth (according to preference)
- 2 T honey
- Heat a grill over medium high heat. Generously season chicken with rotisserie season. Turn grill down to medium-low, add chicken to grill skin-side down. Cook chicken until cooked through and juices run clear, 8-10 minutes a side for a medium size chicken.
- Meanwhile, mix mustard and honey together. Brush chicken generously one one side with honey-mustard mixture. Allow to “set” for 1-2 minutes, then, flip and repeat with the other side. Repeat the basting process one additional time. Remove chicken from grill and allow to rest for 5 minutes.