Posted by https://www.gogogogourmet.com/ham-cheese-party-sandwiches/
© 2018 Go Go Go Gourmet. All rights reserved.
Ham and Cheese Party Sandwiches
- 12 Hawaiian bread mini sandwich rolls
- 1/2 pound deli ham or spiral sliced ham
- 6 slices Swiss or Provolone cheese
- 6 T butter
- 2 T dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 T dried minced onion
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp poppy seeds
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Place the butter, mustard, Worcestershire, onion and poppy seeds into a small, microwave safe bowl. Cook for 30-45 seconds, or until butter is melted. Stir together and set aside,
- While the rolls are still connected, slice them in half using a long serrated knife. Separate rolls and place on a foil-lined cookie sheet.
- Cut or fold each piece of cheese into four square quarters. Layer two slices of ham and two quarters of cheese on each bottom bun. Place the tops on, and pour the reserved butter mixture over the top.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 15-20 minutes, until cheese is melted. Serve warm.
Loading nutrition data...