This Cajun Crab Dip is perfect for the holiday season! Just throw all the ingredients in a bowl, give it a stir, and pop it into the oven for 30 minutes!
This is a tasty and delicious party appetizer to serve to your guests during all your holiday get togethers!
You’d be hard pressed to find a party without a good dip on the table, especially during the holiday season when you need to feed a lot of people and you’re stretched to the max on energy. They are a great low-maintence option for holiday get togethers- throw some ingredients in a bowl, stir them together, and throw it in the oven. That’s it. Half an hour later, you’re good to go with a melty, cheesy bowl of dip that is absolutely loaded with crab.
I love this dip in particular because it’s so big on flavors. The cajun seasoning, horseradish and hot sauce really give this a spicy kick without being “too much.”
I served this with bagel chips, but would be great with crackers, pita chips or toast points. I have actually also topped baked fish with it, which has been really, really nice.
What you’ll need for this recipe:
- Mixing bowl – These bowls are perfect for mixing up any recipe and even come in three different sizes. Get your 3-Piece Glass Mixing Bowl Set here.
- Spatula – You always need a good set of spatulas in your kitchen to use for any recipe. This 3-Piece Silicone Spatula Set is perfect for mixing and they are dishwasher safe!
- Baking dish – This Round Baking Dish is great for any kind of cooking. You’ll get some great use out of it!
If you enjoyed this Cajun Crab Dip, be sure to check out these:
Cajun Crab Dip
- 8 oz lumb crab meat
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 4 green onions chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded Italian-blend cheese
- 1 T worcestershire
- 1 tsp hot sauce
- 1 T Old Bay
- 2 T creamy horseradish
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/3 cup shredded asiago cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Mix together all ingredients except asiago cheese, reserving ¼ of the chopped green onion.
- Spray an oven safe baking dish with cooking spray and spread the mixture in the pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle the remaining green onion and the asiago cheese over top, bake an additional 10 minutes. Serve hot.