Posted by https://www.gogogogourmet.com/lobster-mashed-potatoes/
© 2018 Go Go Go Gourmet. All rights reserved.
Lobster Mashed Potatoes
This Lobster Mashed Potatoes recipe is not only incredibly easy, but totally jaw-dropping. If you're looking for the best lobster mashed potato recipe, you've found it!
- 6 medium sized russet potatoes
- 2.5 oz boursin cheese
- 1/2-3/4 c whole milk
- 4 T butter
- 4 oz. heavy cream
- 1 1/2 T Old Bay seasoning
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp fresh chives, minced
- 1 cooked lobster tail, meat removed from shell and roughly chopped
- Peel and dice the potatoes. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the potatoes and cook until fork tender. Drain, then return to the pan over medium heat. Using a potato masher or wooden spoon, roughly mash the potatoes for 1 minute to remove the excess water that remains.
- Remove from the heat and add in the boursin cheese. Use a handheld mixer on medium speed to melt the cheese into the potatoes. Slowly add in the milk and whip until the potatoes are a creamy texture and no lumps remain.
- In a small saute pan over medium heat, melt together the butter and cream. Add the Old Bay, chili powder and lobster pieces and stir to combine. Sprinkle with the chives.
- Move the mashed potatoes to a serving bowl and pour the lobster cream over the top. Garnish with additional chives, if desired. Stir together prior to serving.
Loading nutrition data...