This Frisee Salad recipe is the perfect salad for summer! With grapes, strawberries and goat cheese, this French frisee salad is the best!
I am having a love affair. Don’t tell my husband.
It’s with goat cheese.
I absolutely adore goat cheese. To me, it’s the perfect way to dress up a salad, and the creamy texture is the perfect contrasting accompaniment to crunchy greens.
I’m trying a self-imposed challenge where I pick up a new or forgotten ingredient every week and come up with a way to use it. It helps to keep me from getting into a cooking rut, and forces me to think creatively. This week I chose frisée lettuce. I have been craving salad lately, which isn’t at all a bad thing for my waistline, so it was fairly easy to come up with a great salad that features my “Ingredient of the Week.” I tend to get bored with salads, but this one is anything but “blah.”
I’m not specifying any ingredient amounts, make what you need.
Tools needed to make this simple frisee salad:
- The only thing I recommend having on hand is a salad dressing shaker. It’s great for making any type of homemade dressing!
If you liked this frisee salad with goat cheese, check out these other great salad recipes:
- Easy Bocconcino Caprese Salad
- Summer Couscous Salad with Lemon Basil Dressing
- Grilled Watermelon Salad
- Apple Broccoli Salad
Frisée & Arugula Salad with Grapes, Strawberries & Goat Cheese
- Frisée lettuce
- Baby Arugula
- Fresh Strawberries sliced
- Grapes halved
- Candied Pecans
- Crumbled Goat Cheese
- Pear-Infused Balsamic Vinaigrette:
- 1/4 cup pear-infused balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Salt & Pepper
- Combine all salad ingredients in a large bowl. In a jar or capped bottle, combine ingredients for vinaigrette and shake vigorously to emulsify. Dress the salad and top with crumbled goat cheese.