Spicy Jalepeño Spinach Cheese Dip
Spicy Jalepeño Spinach Cheese Dip is a quick and easy appetizer- you'll love this spicy twist on a cheesy classic!
- 8 oz block cream cheese softened
- 8 oz block pepperjack cheese shredded
- 10 oz frozen leaf spinach thawed and well drained
- 1 small onion chopped
- 2 jalapeños 1 sliced and 1 seeded, cut in half lengthwise and then sliced crossways
- 1 small roma tomato chopped
- Tortilla chips for serving.
Preheat an oven to 350F.
Mix together the cheeses, spinach, onion and seeded, chopped jalepeno until well-combined.
Bake in small oven safe skillet or dish (I used 2 6" cast iron skillets) for 25 minutes, or until melted and golden brown on top. Top with some chopped tomatoes and sliced jalepeno rounds. Serve with tortilla chips.