Posted by https://www.gogogogourmet.com/whipped-potatoes/
© 2018 Go Go Go Gourmet. All rights reserved.
This whipped mashed potatoes recipe will be the perfect addition to your Thanksgiving dinner! They really are the best whipped potatoes!
- 2 1/5 lbs russet potatoes
- 2 1/2 lbs yukon cold potatoes
- 3 T cream cheese
- 8 T butter
- 1 1/3-1 1/2 cups whole milk
- Peel and dice potatoes into 1½ inch pieces.
- Cook in a pot of salted water until fork tender.
- Drain, then place back into the pot over medium heat. Using a wooden spoon or potato masher, break up pieces and cook off the excess water.
- Add butter and cream cheese to the pot. Using an electric hand mixture, beat the butter and cream cheese into the potatoes; then slowly add the milk. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Increase the speed of the hand mixer to high, then whip potatoes until fluffy and no lumps remain.
Loading nutrition data...