Posted by https://www.gogogogourmet.com/goat-cheese-chive-creamy-scalloped-potatoes-recipe/
© 2016 Go Go Go Gourmet. All rights reserved.
Goat Cheese and Chive Creamy Scalloped Potatoes
- 2-2.5 lb potatoes, scrubbed and sliced thinly
- 1 1/2 c cream
- 1 c milk
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- 3 T chopped chives
- 10 oz goat cheese
- 1 tsp salt
- Fresh pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Spray a 9 x 9 baking dish with nonstick spray. Evenly arrange sliced potatoes in dish.
- In a medium sized saucepan, heat the milk, cream, garlic and 2 T of the chives together over medium heat until simmering. Slowly crumble in the goat cheese, whisking constantly, until the mixture is creamy and smooth. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour the cheese mixture over the potatoes and sprinkle with the remaining tablespoon of chives.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes, until the top is browned but the potatoes are still creamy. Let sit for 5-10 minutes before serving.
Loading nutrition data...